anyone ever have this?

has anyone ever had a cut in their nose?? i have had one for like 2 weeks, it hurts so bad!!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yah, I get them when I am sick and wiping my noise a lot. It just goes away one day. Sorry your in pain, I know they are really painful.
    nattyrf511

Answer by nattyrf511 at 3:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yes I have one right now. I think its from rough blowing..ha!! that was funny..I meant rough nose blowing : ) use Neosporin it helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

Anonymous

• yes when I get a runny nose and have to constantly wipe. The wetness inside your nose mixed with bacteria make it hard to heal I think...although your mouth is the fastest healing part of your bodt under the same conditions so I dont know?!? lol but they hurt and itch and just plain suck!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008