Carseat laws in Texas?

I have a toddler and a baby on the way in October. We're getting ready to install the infant carseat, but not real sure how we should arrange them. We have a 4-door car. Our toddler currently sits on the drivers side by the window in the back seat. So, do we put the infant seat on the passenger side or in the middle? Or do we put our toddler in the middle & the baby on one of the sides?? I can't find anywhere on the internet to tell me specifically where they should be seated.

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 6:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• middle is the safest.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Try this group. There are a lot of knowledgeable women in this group and I'm sure one of them would be able to help you.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/5739

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I agree with layh41407, I will say that even though the center is the safest with two carseats the safest may be wherever you can get the best install. The ladies in that group are very knowledgable and should be able to help them. Things they may need to know would be what kind of car you have, whether you are using the latch or seat belts to install, what kind of car seats are being used, if you are ff or rf. Hope you get the answers that you need. Good luck.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2010