Lower sperm count

My DH is told that he has a lower sperm count (avg. is 60-300million) and he has approx. 60. Below 20 is considered very low.
Anyway, just wondering what other couples out there have had to do to acheive a pregnancy with a lower sperm count?
He is already taking a vitamin supplement, wears boxers, no saunas, hot tubs, etc.
What other things could he/we try?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 6:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• YOu can try making it as easy as possible for the sperm to get where they are going by having sex either doggy style with you rear up or with you on the bottom and then propping your rear on a pillow for 10-15 min.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Will keep doing that as I have been the past couple of months. There are so many factors to consider and I am trying to do as many as possible; multivitamins for both of us, eating healthier, BD'ing every other night (not every night), Pre Seed use to aid the sperm travelling, BBT's every morning, charting my cervical mucus, etc. All that aside, it is really out of our hands.....Only time will tell.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Another key is really to relax. I know it's hard! Using OPK and then both of you having a glass of wine on the 'big night' The more you stress about not getting Pregnant the harder it becomes! Make it fun. :0) Maybe stop trying for a few months and just be spontaneous again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Hard to do, but so true. That is how we got pregnant with our first....gave up and then, surprise!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• 60 million to 300 million is normal?
    MoM.i.aM

Answer by MoM.i.aM at 1:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I just read the stats online....just can't remember what site.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010