My ex's girlfriend...

My ex's girlfriend got my number from my ex when my ex and i were in a fight because he brought our son back to me in the front seat of a camaro (I was not happy)... she thought she could mediate the situation, she wanted to become friends and meet up for lunch....I told her I didn't want to do that because the only association I wanted between my ex and i was our son. I told her about all the abuse and him having sex with a 15 year old and never being charged for anything....he had not told her anything... since, she has proceeded to call me and text me everyday, and does not plan on leaving him, which i think is stupid because she has a 12 year old daughter, and if i knew the guy i was dating had sex with a 15 year, i'd be out in a hurry, which is why we split in the first place...how do i get her to leave me alone?!?!

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I would tell her flat out "look,I don't want to be rude BUT I have no interest in being your friend, so stop calling and texting me. If you keep it up I will call the police and file harassment charges against you". Then I would delete her number and block it (if possible). I would also use caller id and not answer calls from her or reply to any messages or texts from her.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• If she continues with this, go to court and get a restraining order against her
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Just say hey I would like our relationship to only be about my son and tell her like that. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Tell her that you have no interest in being her friend, and if she continues to contact you, you will be forced to press harassment charges on her. 

Sounds like she wants to know more about your ex, because she is looking for a better reason to leave him, though she is stupid. I would have been long gone after I found that shit out.

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'd tell her you have no interest in being her friend. then I would stop replying to any texts, and I wouldn't pick up when she calls. if she wants to know why, tell her you're not interested in your ex or the people in his life, and have no desire to be in the middle of everything again. if she doesn't get that, it's her problem, not yours.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 7:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Tell her to leave you alone or you'll file a harrassment suit against her.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• If it was me and I found that out, I would never leave my daughter alone with him under any circumstances. She's a fool.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:52 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I don't think she should have anything to do with my son yet, they have only been dating a month, I waited 6 months before I introduced my SO to our son, he could at least give me the respect to make sure that their relationship is actually stable or is going to last before introducing our son
    BradensMom1026

Comment by BradensMom1026 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I would just stop responding to her.

As far as you not wanting her to meet your son yet, that's your exes call, not yours.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Block her number?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010