What TV Shows do you ....

What TV Shows do you remember your parents watching when you were growing up?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 7:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• i remember my mom watching 90210 (i watched it with her) and melrose (i never liked that one tho) ohh and oprah, and who's the boss, growing pains, family ties, and another one, i can remember it, but i dont remember the name,,dr quinn, golden girls, roseanne,

all i remember my dad watching was star trek, and all sports games
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• lol, mostly the news. they also liked shows like this old house, antiques roadshow and saturday night live (of course iwas not allowed to stay up and see that lol). can you tell we didn't have cable and only got about 4 channels? and the sad part is that i watch the same shows (well not snl.... it sucks now)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We watched Married with Children as a family every Sunday night. My dad loved Quantum Leap and Macguyver, and my mom watched Knot's Landing and Dallas.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Oh my.. there was a few of them.
    Little house on the Prairie, Rescue 911, Father Knows Best, Cheers, Allen and Burns, Carol Burnett to name a ew. They should really bring a few of them back on.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 10:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My Dad loved Home Improvement. He was a huge fan of Tim Allen.

We watched Rescue 911 as a Family. I wish it still came on because we learned a lot from watching it.

hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I remember Knots Landing and Dallas too as well as Dr. Quinn. I think they should bring back some of the good older shows :-)
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Sep. 5, 2010