What is the one thing you could not for give or forget? with your kids?

No bashing on other people here just looking for differnt ideas.

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 7:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you asking what my kids could do that I could not forgive or forget?

There is nothing that my kids could do that I could not forgive or forget.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 7:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i think iwould even find a way to forgive them if they tried to kill me, but i could not forgive them if they murdered one of their siblings and showed no remorse. i wouldn't forgive that...... if they showed remorse i would though.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• If they murdered someone else in cold blood, or animals... and didn't have any rason such as self defense.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 7:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• *reason
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 7:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I can't think of a thing that I could not forgive! I might not forget it though, but I wouldn't hold it against them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'd have to go with if they murdered and showed no sorrow, no remorse. I'm not sure if not forgiving is the correct feeling towards them though, unless it was a family member. It's sickening to even think about.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Murder in cold blood, for "sport" of killing a human, or murder of a human to see what it feels like. Rape. Animal cruelty. I will always for give my children for their actions, but I would never for get what they've done. Nor would I be happy about it or trust them again.I would still love my child(ren) though. I just may not like them that much for their actions.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Even if they murdered in cold blood, I would know they were not in their right mind and would love them still....they need to be off the streets of coarse, but I would love them. I think the only thing I would have a hard time with is the sexual abuse of a child.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Given my own past, I've always wondered if I'd be able to forgive my own child for molesting another--whether mine or not. I don't mean the teenage "he's 18 and she's 16, or he's 14 and she's 13, she/he consented but he/she's too young" bit. I mean a grown, right from wrong knowing pre-teen/teen, messing with a child. I don't know if I'd never forgive it, but it would be very hard. I think expecting a person to forget is completely irreasonable. Remembering it happen and holding on to the anger of it may be, but simply remembering? Sounds wise to me.
    Camey82

Answer by Camey82 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My niece stole my sisters wedding ring and hawked it. She use to steel from my sisters purse all the time, I could probably forgive those things, but I probably wouldnt forget them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2010