Can anyone draw very well? I have some ideas but can't draw.

So I have some ideas for a new tattoo that I want on my right side (torso...about 4 inches under my bra until just above hip bone).
I have a daughter her name is Lily and she was born in Feb, so I want to include a lily (or some lilies).
I also have a son who is 2 (mathias) he loves curious george and was born in Feb (but no astrological signs please) I want to include something that includes a baby I lost at 7 1/2 weeks gestation , something that represents my love for Jesus Christ, something that shows I love my wonderful husband. I love the colors blue, pink, purple.

I was thinking that things that are for Lily could be pink, things that are for Mathias (my son) could be blue, and things for the baby I lost could be purple.
Any ideas?
Much appreciated. If you have some graphics maybe you could e-mail them.
Thanks in advance, hugs to all.

nattyrf511

Asked by nattyrf511 at 3:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• sounds really pretty my brother is an amazzing artist i can email him this if you want and see if he can do soemthing .....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• that's awesome thanks alot i'd appreciate that.
    nattyrf511

Answer by nattyrf511 at 4:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2008