can thishappen??

can a baby be born with the type of hair as an african american? without anyone in their family being african american??

im just curious i hope this doesnt offend anyone sorry if it does....
ps it wouldnt bother me if it was born with that if anyone is thinking thats what i mean ive just always wondered this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol odd question but no i dont belive so not if it doesnt run in ither parents family
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yes. my mother and i both have course curly hair.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• If there's any genetics with coarse curly hair, I think? I also know that sometimes if there is African American waaayyy back in the history (although I assume you know if there is or isn't...) that it can pop up randomly! I know a girl who was italian and vietnamese and had 4 children, 3 of which were all dark skinned, dark eyes, and dark hair like her and her husband. Baby #4 came, and was pale with red hair and green eyes! Later she found out that there was a little Irish back in the history
    ToxikSedation

Answer by ToxikSedation at 3:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• why are you worried about what the babies hair looks like it is a wierd question but yea i think it would have to run in the family i'd just be praying for health
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i just said JODI that i didnt care i was just curious i alays wondered thi even before i was pregnant... god can you not read? or are you just that shallow and rude you have to be like that??
    Anonymous