Dont you love it?

I absolutely love to decorate for the seasons, and the holidays, and now I have decorated the outside and inside for fall, and soon, I get to do Halloween, then Thanksgiving, Christmas...etc. Do you all like to decorate?

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I love decorating. I love the way it makes my house look, the way it makes me feel and I especially love how excited my kids get when we decorate for the different seasons!! It is so much fun.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 7:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i like to decorate for christmas, mostly because my younger son absolutely adores it. right now i have the dining room decorated for my baby girls' first birthday party. it's a garden teaparty theme, but i'm going for more of the enchanted garden look and it looks beautiful if i say so myself. not done yet though lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I do enjoy this time of year of all the Fall colors. I do some decorating.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes, I do love it! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I love it! I do. We just haven't had the money to buy any decorations each year. It's sad, because every year whether at my parent's house or my grandparent's they were always decorated. And that helped the Holiday feel more special.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I decorate in the house but I don't really over due it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No I don't. :-(
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:33 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• marchar, you decor is not a turkey! You cant over DUE it but you can over do your decor! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Sep. 5, 2010