Do you find yourself watching the kid shows with your child that your child is watching?

I hope this question is not confusing. Sorry if it is

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• no, i know what you're asking (i think lol). i love phineas and ferb ..... don't know how to spell it but love watching it. i also love word girl... sometimes i watch them when the kids aren't even paying attention lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I watch what she watches because I like to know what kind of content it has. and sometimes because I like the show lol.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 7:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes, I watch cartoons. I find myself still wanting to watch them ever after my children go to bed. I don't think that I'll ever grow out of liking to watch cartoons.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• absolutely!! especially if theres nothing else on, like in the middle of the night..i love wizards of waverly place, and hannah montana..and when she was youger i used to love frankling..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• oops..not frankling....franklin!!!
    alexis_06

• yeah. we were on vacation at my mom's house last week and DD was watching the backyardigans and fell asleep, i kept watching it because i wanted to find out how it ended lol.
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• YES!!! To some extent to know what they are watching but some of them I love as much as they do... i.e. Phineas and Ferb, Avatar, I also like WordGirl, Electric Co., my kids never liked b/w the lions but i did, oh and wuzzby is another one I've liked.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 7:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes! My daughter and I both love Handy Manny! We watch the show every morning! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yep, when my son was younger, we used to watch Power Rangers all the time. He had a lot of the Power Ranger toys so we'd sit and play with them together. My girl, we used to watch Hannah Montana. Blues Clues was another they liked and Gulla Gulla Island. Can't remember the others....
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 7:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have gotten caught up in a few of their shows, yes. Some aren't half bad.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010