What is your favorite thing to do with your family?

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• go to the zoo! it's so much fun and we love animals and nature, so that's perfect for us. and they have a train which my boys adore. we just went there today!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Bake, travel, go swimming, or go out for ice cream.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• the moives
    fsml3

Answer by fsml3 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• THE SIMPLE THINGS LIKE ALL OF US PILING IN THE BED AND HAVING A PILLOW FIGHT OR TICKLE EACH OTHER ,RIDING OUR FOUR WHEELER LOOKING AT NATURE!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Swimming in our pool, walks, movies on the couch or piled in bed. Family gatherings, evening dinners, nights by the fireplace, decorating the house for the change in seasons. Pillow talk, sitting on the wide front porch and chatting about little things. Ice cream runs, Walking the dog, seeing holiday lights, and a million little things more.....family time is the BEST time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I love relaxing on the couch with the kids watching a movie. They're almost 2 and 10 months old, so it doesn't happen very often, but when it does it's the best!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I love Game night....We pull out the board games and play for hours...and afterwards we put my DS to bed.... and me and Hubby2b always end to night with a game of scrabble while catchin up on the highlights of the week...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:25 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• eat dinner together, then game night!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2010