Has your dh ever ran out of cigarettes with no extra money to go buy more and he REALLY DRIVES YOU CRAZY????

He's like a damn fein. My Lord.
Just watching him be a butthead and throwing stuff around, mean look on his face and acting like a jerk makes me all the more happier that I never picked up smoking!!
UGH!!!!!!!!
This house is NOT big enough for a moody man and his very pregnant moody wife!!!!!!!!
LOL.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 7:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG... Been there, done that... I can always tell when he runs out... instant ass syndrome!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• lol, glad that my hubby doesn't smoke..... i would have probably nagged him to death by now if he did anyway lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes, my husband has more then once. He acts like an ass too.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My ex husband was gross. He'd go looking for cigarette butts in public ash trays or even on the street. He'd get so agitated that I just wanted him away from me.

Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I fear the day we have no money for his smoking habit....

However.... my ex husband will act like an ass and throw things if he out of weed
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes and he acts like a jerk when he is out and so i will find money and tell him go buy some damn cigs so i can stand you
    MaryR76

Answer by MaryR76 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• oh ya. my df was trying to quit smoking when i was six months pregnant. he was quitting cold turkey. he was being a real asshole. we were supposed to be going to a fourth of july party. well he got the wrong directions from my brother. so he took it out on me by screaming and yelling. then he got so upset he pulled over the side of the road and slammed on the brakes. i cried because he was being an ass. luckily there was a gas station within walking distance. i told him to get cigarettes. lol. he saves money back for cigs. i would go crazy if he didn't have any.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010