ARMY WIVES

what is the best thing about being an army wife to you?

For me , I love being a part of the unit, and volunteering when I can, plus I love our houses we have had, and the pay is a constant, even with 6 weeks vacation (still paid). Plus seeing the world! We have about another 20 years ahead of us, for a total of 25, and I love it, so does our 4 kids (5th on the way!) Express your joy of being an army wife ladies!

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pride, insurance, steady paycheck. We had one really great unit. The best chain of command. This one is the worst though. The traveling? We did get stationed in Hawaii. And Ft. Eustis was great. Hood sucked ass. And Bragg, even though it's home for me, this unit sucks ass. But, even though I don't really get alone with most wives, I feel a sense of belonging to something great. I'm an Army Wife. I am something not many woman can be. It takes a lot to be an Army Wife.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I was, of course, an Army brat. I always knew I'd be an Army Wife!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• The best thing about being an army wife is the great health insurance!
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2010