Roomate!!!!!

Me and my SO have a place together, we both work and pay bills and I handle the grocery shopping etc...but there's one BIG problem!His so-called friend has been living off of us for months now and it pisses me off but my SO doesn't seem to be bothered.He doesn't pay rent or bills of any kind,he eats up the groceries I buy and he brings home females eveery night and sometimes leaves them here during the day while he "works"(I seriously doubt he has a job) at first I ignored it. But its becoming ridiculous.He's loud and pops up at random times.He smokes weed all the time and sometimes comes in our room while we're gone to borrow things.I've mentioned this problem to my SO and he agreed it was ridiculous but won't do anything about it because he's "helping a friend out."Am I wrong for wanting him gone ASAP!?!

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 4:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not at all! i went through the same thing! i basically told him me or him. 20 minutes later his friend was packing up and leaveing lol. altamadumes are not nice but sometimes you have no other opption. try that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I agree with answer no.1... ask your SO for how much longer he wants to "help" his friend.

First off, you are pregnant and the LAST thing you need around you is someone who is smoking weed, someone who is eating your groceries and someone who is using you guys because this friend seems to be too lazy to get on his own feed.

Tell your SO either you and the baby or his friend with this immature behaviour.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Thanks ladies that's makes a lot of sense and hopefully I won't be seeing too much of him anymore after today!lol
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2008