So long summer....what will you miss most about summer and what are you looking foward to?

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 7:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'll miss the beautiful flower gardens every where! I miss Krammer who was killed on Friday the 13th! 3 cats sat on his heart shaped grave marker today. I'll miss any time outside. What do I look forward to? Feeling better and having Radiation and all of this behind me.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Cooler weather and a better routine. I will miss a nice warm pool and long sunny days.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I will miss the sun and what am I looking forward to my anime being produced and winning Tokyo pop and next summer. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• The pool for sure...hate putting the winter cover on it. I will miss long days and crickets and lightening bugs. I will miss shorts and bare feet. I look forward to that first fire in the fire place, crocks of chili, family in football jersey's, turning leaves, thanks giving dinner. Best of all it is snuggle weather!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I absolutely love summer. No matter how much I complain about the heat, I love it. I don't want it to end. I hate winter and I hate fall because it reminds me that winter is near. I am so misplaced. I should be living in California, or someplace else warm. LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I will miss the night time fires, and cooking on them and the great conversations that go along with the atmosphere. I look forward to home cooking, snuggling, winter activities such as skiing, snow shoeing, ice fishing.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I will miss my garden. I look forward to beautiful trees.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I will miss going to the beach, soaking up the hot sun, and camping.
    But I look forward to the changing colors of the trees and HOODIE WEATHER!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'm going to miss being able to sleep in more often, because I am NOT a morning person! I am looking forward to the holidays, and all the birthdays coming this winter!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:45 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I will miss the cook outs, the pool, the amusement parks, the long days&short nights, wearing sandles&sun dresses..and last but not least...sitting on the back patio reading a great novel and gulping down smooties :) oH how i will miss the summer
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:11 AM on Sep. 5, 2010