I just need to get this out (Need to Vent) (Some Swearing)

Ok so here goes, I got fired from my job on Thursday. They said that they just didn't have enough work for me to do. But Heather, my boss actually didn't like me anymore because I quit putting up with her being so rude to me all the time and treating me like shit. I don't have enough money to go see the doctor now, I'm bipolar and have been going to the doctor for about 3 weeks now. They actually called me when I had the day off to go to the doctor so that I wouldn't be at work when they do it. I got so mad though that I took all the clothes that I got from me work and spit all over them and I do plan on taking them back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Its unfair that she fired me so that she could get one of her other friends in there to replace me. I so badly want to cut again but I don't want to go to the hospital again. Although in the end I did tell heather that she is a bitch, that everyone thought the same thing, and that it wasn't going to work with her bf. Because really she is a very controlling person, she has to have everything her way. A part of me really wishes that she would die and I know that that is wrong and it sounds bad but I'm just so hurt that she would turn around and do this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• She promised both my husband and me that she would give us warning but she just turned around and did it anyway. and she was trying to make it sound the day before I was fired that I made all these mistakes and I didn't, most of them were her's and she wanted to make me look stupid. Why do people like her have to be so heartless? Especially to me. I was one of the nicest people at the company and everyone knew that. I was always caught up on my work and I was always doing my work, unless I was on break or lunch, which she would sit there and complain that I would take those. She barely even let me take my two ten minute breaks without causing problems.
    Anonymous

• Why would you give some one else the power to hurt you? The moment you cut your self, or take drugs or what ever because your pissed or hurt at what some one else did to you, you give them your power.

Live your life for you.

You'll be fine, you'll get a new job plus who wants to be around her anyway, she did you a favor. Go get some medicaid atthe hospital you'll be able to see a doc for free and get your meds for free. Just go to the ER and tell them your having a hard time and need to see some one and they'll help you fill out paper work.

Good luck, keep your head up and remember God allows thinsg to happen for a reasona nd he can take even bad things and use them for something good in our lives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I really want to sue the company and Heather. But I don't have money for that. I'm so afraid though that if I don't find a job I'll be fucking my family over. I feel like its all my fault that I'm bipolar and that I got fired. I don't want my husband to be disappointed in me anymore. I really wanted to actually be able to get my daughter presents for Christmas. I feel like I'm such a Failure to everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Well the only way you can be a falior is if you give up. Which is almost sounds liek your starting to. There is still almost 2 months b4 Christmass and remember Christmass is about the birth of our savior not gifts.

You don't always need $ to sew, you can call see what they say and they might not charge you unless you win.

And bipolar or not, it's in no way your fault you have no control of your nurans and how your brain works.

Your husband loves you and will be proud of you if he sees that ou are making an effort of not moping around, feeling sorry for your self and trying to do something like find a new job and contacting your hosptial to see how you can get gov't assistance with your med.s
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have Major Depression with Pyshotic features, and a lot more. I used to cut myself when I was hurt so that I could actually feel the pain. Don't do it. I learned not to hurt myself and give the person or persons who hurt me control over me. File a complaint with the company if it will make you feel better, let them know how your work was always done. Maybe they need to take a good look at her! If you don't get anywhere, then go out and find another job, but whatever you do, don't give her CONTROL over you. DON'T CUT YOURSELF OVER SOMEONE STUPID, OR THAT HAS THEIR NOSE SO HIGH IN THE SKY. IF YA NEED TO TALK, I AM HERE IN HEART AND SOUL!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2008