Late period?

So I'm a day late for my period..I got pregnant sept 27 2007 with my first dd (u know thus doesn't happen but dh and I have been joking around about this being the month that I'll get pregnant). So anyway, I took a test and it's negative,..but I'm not stressed or anything..do I just need to wait this out?

It prbly doesn't matter, but the past 3 months I've been feeling really sick and then I'll get my period (which has never been a pms issue with me until the past few months)...what do I need to do?

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 7:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I took a test on the day I missed my period when I was trying to get pregnant with my son... and it said negative. Apparently I wasn't pregnant then because I ovulated then and I actually conceived around day 30 of my cycle! I didn't get a positive test till I was a little over 2 weeks late. I would just wait it out and test again if you become a week late. Odd that you mention the odd new symptoms.. last cycle I felt that way too! It's never happened before though. It was also my first 28 day cycle.. I'm ALWAYS 31+ days. I didn't know what to make of it. I an usually borderline underweight (officially with my BMI) and I put on a few pounds to help me get pregnant (we've been trying for a few months) and I thought maybe it changed things up with my hormones. I'm curious to see how this month goes!
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 11:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2010