Does anyone know where I can start a free online store?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have a jewlery store and an Ebay Certified drop shipper listed at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/, you should check them out.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Usually I would suggest Freewebs.com and just build your own, but people started having problems with it a few days ago. Sorry, I'm tapped. The only other thing I can think of would be to purchase a domain at GoDaddy.com (about $10 a year) and then purchase their hosting (only about $4.00 a month) They have a free program called WebSite tonight you can use. They also have free installed programs like Zen Cart that take seconds to set up. But that all depends on what you want to sell, how it's selling and what you need for space. Right now I'm creating a website where all the stores look like stand alone websites, they are easy to use and manage. I'm going to lease them for $25.00 a year (that $25.00 helps us pay for the hosting.) There are no fees and nothing else to purchase. But unless Freewebs gets out of the beta version I don't think there are many other options.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Beautiful Diva really CARES about their consultants!

They are going to keep sign up FREE!!!! How sweet is THAT!! This company is going to knock the socks off the mineral cosmetic industry. If you never tried mineral makeup, you simply DON'T know what you're missing!

ALSO if you wish to sign up, BEFORE you do---click on the link to win 250.00 in FREE products. You cannot do this after you sign up, as it is for customers only!!!

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/Polly.html

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to rich its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I would love to tell you about my online store pm me for more info.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 11:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2008