tubal ??

ok ladies i need help my shoulder has been hurting today and i know that is part of tubal pregnancy but i think i just pulled a muscle or something i have went to the doc and had my ultrasound and the doc said the baby looked good and was measuring fine so should i be worried??? i am 8 weeks by the way...... also no bleeding or cramping

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 8:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If the baby is looking good it's not a tubal pregnancy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i dont think you have anything to worry about as long as the dr said the baby is looking fine. maybe get someone to run your shoulder for you or go get a message
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• If you are anything like me, i carry all my stress right in between my shoulders..Your baby checks out finr just try to relax that arm for awhile and your SO to give you a massage LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Your baby would not be fine if you had a tubal pregnancy. The shoulder pain could be from stress or you might have just strained a muscle, slept weird on it, or pulled something. Try rubbing it or ice/heat pack and see if it helps.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010