body parts falling asleep LOL

im only 2 months pregnant, but my body parts fall asleep all the time and very RANDOMLY... they dont have pressure on them.. its so weird and annoying because ill wake up in the middle of the night and my whole leg and my wrist will be asleep its SO crazy.. is this normal??

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think it is since it happens to me all of the time i will just be sittin there and my whole hand and arm will go numb i like i told someone else i dont know what it is but i guess its just part of the pregnancy thing

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• It is pinched nerves from where the baby is sitting. Try to massage your tummy and get the little tike to move.

• hAhA I have the same thing and was wondering "Is this normal". It's a bit annoying I agree. My fingers go numb allot.

Answer by starbucks_mama at 8:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• yea my legs go numb too and then i get killer cramps lolz

Answer by LuLu614 at 3:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2008