WHAT IS IT CDD

dlss87

Asked by dlss87 at 5:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I dont understand the question
    LaBoucane

Answer by LaBoucane at 5:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Christian Domestic Disapline
    dlss87

Answer by dlss87 at 8:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• First, it's the believe that husband's are head of the household and that wives should be submissive to their husbands. Many Christians Marriages, have that belief and many follow that belief. (myself included)

Christian Domestic Discipline takes that belief even further and said that the husband, because he is head of the household, and because the wife should be submissive to him, has the right to discipline his wife if she fails to be submissive. discipline can be physical, such as a spanking.

Even though I may be a submissive wife, I can tell you my husband has NEVER discipline me, nor would I allow it; it's things such as that they can (not always) but can lead to abuse.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2008