How can I help my toddler not outgrow some of the awesome toddler traits?

Like curiosity, natural love of music and nature and learning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Encourage things that you think he should stick with.
    When you get excited about something that they love, do, say, etc they're more willing to stick with it. Play music in the house a lot. Help him learn about things that even may seem to old for him. And just encourage him to always want to know answers, always want to figure things out. Just be his best supporter.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I don't think of those as toddler traits, my children all have those traits.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 8:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Like the previous poster said, encourage what you like. Reinforcement of those traits helps a lot. Be sure that what you're doing now to help those traits grow doesn't falter.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• shut off the tv.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Aaawwww! You're so sweet!
    Just do what I did and have a new baby every 2 years! Always have a toddler in the house! No, I'm just kidding. Just encourage those traits and tell him that it honestly makes Mommy very happy when he does that!
    FateoftheGodz

Answer by FateoftheGodz at 5:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Why anon?

I mean REALLY?

If you want them to keep awesome traits such as that then just allow them freedom of creativity as they grow up!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010