What would you say to your husband if he called you fat?

Today I was making a sandwich and my husband comes over and says you don't need that,your too fat,while he was patting my stomach in a mad way!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• meanie~I'd have an ab coaster in the house in a week and get all fit and sexy...and go on a cruise with the girlfriends and ask if he rather me be fat now....TOO LATE...
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• back at ya babe.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I would smack him! hah
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• their would have been a reactional slap to his head! then i'd tell him to buy me some healthy food and help me fix it
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 8:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'd probably break down in tears and run to my room to sob. I am over weight and I feel comfortable fully naked in front of him because he has never made a negative comment about me so it would definitely break my heart.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• my ex husband was that with everything I tried to eat!! Then he would take it for himself....I never knew what to say when he would do that other then look at him in a hurt/shocked kind of way ....I guess if he would have been fat I would have been sarcastic and said " I have been pregnant 3 times whats your excuse".....men who are like that have self esteem issues
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Smack him in the face
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Punch him in the nuts
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 9:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'm sure I would have thrown a fault of his right back in his face before he could have blinked an eye. I'm not much on taking nasty remarks about my looks, but then again he's not one to say them, so my feelings would be really hurt. And your should have been too, hope you said something negative back to him.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• ha ha i would punch him! but my hubby is over weight and he would never say something like that to me! im sorry he said that to u!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010