DO YOU THINK THIS PERSIDENT THING GOING TO FAR WITH THE RACE IUSSES?

whatever308

Asked by whatever308 at 6:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• The only place I see race brought up is on here....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Here it has been insinuated if you aren't voting for Obama you are either stupid or racist. Go figure!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I just think this election has gone beyond its boundaries. It has become a mudslinging fight. Something I really don't care about. I care more about how they are going to better this country than who is friends with who...because after all friends come and go.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Next question..Is it a gender issue. Seems that too many believe that Palin is running against Obama. McCain is taking a back seat. Doesn't his party have any faith in him? Or are they just voting for him for the novelty of a woman in office?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• obama is the only one who has brought race into the election to benefit himself.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I don't really hear race being brought up much at all, actually. Only that ninety something percent of AA will be voting for Obama, and that there are a certain percentage of whites who will NOT vote for him just for the reason he's AA. I couldn't care less about his skin color, and don't know anyone who does. Of course there are people like that, I'm not naive. It works both ways, though. If I DON'T support him, it has nothing to do w/ race.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Would a white male with BO's experience/ qualifications really ever be the nominee???? Of course not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I just think it's funny Obama's initials are BO. LOL Sorry it's early.....
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• The media is the one that keeps making issues like racism ridiculous. The media truly believes they are the ones that elect Presidents b/c they know people listen to them and make their decisions based on the medias opinion. Only the mindless masses follow. The media is also the one that makes it look like Palin is running against Obama.

Its Cafemom forums like this that make this election get nasty. Women are the angriest (you can tell by how many "vent" groups there are), nastiest mouthed (you can tell by how many use ridiculous language, not fit for childrens ears, MOMs mind you..), and who attack others in order to elevate themself (It doesn't work.) I just wish that forums like this could create a place where women can really find good answers to questions, and lite but stable relationships with encouragement. Instead issues like the Presidential election brings out the worst in women and it shows. Sad.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Obama is white AND black, and he was pointed that out, yes, because people keep confusing it.

What I don't get is why Republican extremists are pissed at McCain for not attacking Obama on it more! Have you SEEN the rallies? They scream out that Obama is a "nigger" and a "terrorist," when - HOPEFULLY by now - we all realize he is not. Where is the blame for the GOP? They're worse!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2008