I friggin hate him

I want to leave but he won't pay for baby if I do...what should I do? I want out!!!!!!!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 7:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• By law he is forced to pay child support. Dont let him black mail you.

Get a lawyer if he doesnt pay child support.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'm a firm believer in second chances but he's been an ass lately, cussing at me and he'll say I'm stupid. I feel like if I go somewhere I'll have this throw away attitude, in which I don't believe in but at the same time, I can't take any more of this. The other night, he tried to have sex w/me and got all pissy because I wouldn't and would sleep on the opposite side of the bed. I don't know what to do or what is the best way to handle this, all I know is that it needs to stop. I can't handle this emotionally anymore.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• uh yea he will pay for baby if it is that bad seriously get out and make your first stop domestic relations
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know exactly what you mean. But dont let him pull you down, please. If you cant handle his behavior anymore and he doesnt accept that you do not want to have sex, then tell him that you cant take it anymore.

He either needs to change (a lot!) or you will leave him. Make sure he understands that his behavior will make him lose his family. Ask him what is more important to him and what you mean to him.
    If he loves you, then he will change. If not, then leave him.

I wish you good luck and hope you will find a solution for yourself to feel better. And dont worry about the child support. This issue should not effect your decision about him. Because he HAS TO pay child support. He wants to or not. Its the law, nothing he can do about it.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Girl, get out of there. That is mental abuse, it is abuse. Leave, and do it now, don't lye down and let him make you a door mat. I did that once. I am so releaved that I left. With 3 little ones. My life is so much better. I am remarried and my husband now is like a Prince. He is nothing like the one I left behind. Do it for you and your baby. Your baby doesn't deserve to grow up listening to that kind of stuff, it does more harm than good. I pray that you can leave and be safe!!!! My heart is with you!!!!!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 7:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Don't stay because of money. Do whatever you need to do to be independant so you have a choice.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• get out of there if you can't stand him. alot of women nowadays are staying with the men b/c they don't think they will make it. but he has to pay child support if it is his child he has too. good luck and keep us updated . you will be in my thoughts
    Anonymous

• It is true that they "have" to pay child support. But in my case I wanted out and we had three kids together and the first thing he did was quit his job of 14 yrs. So now he is wanted for back child support and I know he is working "under the table" so he wont have to pay. So if you do leave just make sure you can make it on your own because you cannot count on child support.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I called him and said I needed a couple of days 'to myself' and he told me 'then don't ever come back.' I'm most likely going to take Antonio and leave for a couple of days. Nothing seems to work. He's smarted off to me since the late months of my pregnancy and this is getting way out of hand.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008