bottle question

How often are you supposed to replace the nipples on your bottles?

falanlee

Asked by falanlee at 7:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Actually every 4 weeks. It depends on how often you use them and what brand are you using.

If you use a cheap brand you are better of replacing them every 3-4 weeks. Expensive brands u can use a couple weeks longer. But it also depends on how you clean them.

The better you clean them, especially when you sterilize them after every use, the longer you can use them.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I've never been aware of an actual time frame...I was just told to check them prior to every use by gently pulling on them to make sure that they haven't become cracked or brittle at all. Other than that, I've replaced mine about every 6 weeks just because they start to "look" old and I figured better safe than sorry.
    mysweetalex

Answer by mysweetalex at 8:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have heard to replace as needed, when they become cracked, for choking hazards.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 9:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2008