Are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday really weekend days for you or are there other two days that are weekend days?

Monday and Tuesday are my weekend days that feel more like the weekend than the Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 9:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My work schedule varys so ya the kids have no daycare or school on Saturday, Sunday are the weekend for us here. Our home is all about the kids.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I work 7 days (although I have the next 2 off - my first 2 consecutive days off in over a year!), but the weekends during the school year still mean more time with my daughter, so that's nice.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• my husbands days off are wed and thurs so it feels like friday and satuday and then on the weekend it feels like a monday lol
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 9:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I work Saturdays with a rotating day off in the week. Each week it changes. But it is so nice to have two days off in a row!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• thursday and friday are our weekend. i'm a sahm and my husband is off those days.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It used to be whatever days my husband had off when the kids were little. Now that they are in school the weekends are weekends since the kids are home. But my husband is usually working so, in the end, all my days are basically the same.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nope, Saturdays and Sundays are my weekends. Sometimes Wednesdays - No, Wednesdays are like holidays! because I don't have school but everyone else has school or work.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I work every other weekend, so the weeks I work the weekend, I usually get Tues. and Wed. off. Kind of nice to have that, because DH is @ work, and my son's @ school,so I get a little quiet time! YAY!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2010