annoyed

does anyone else get annoyed when you click to view new questions (honestly trying to help people) and all you see is a bunch of stupid posts people put up just so they can get their points for the day?

an-apple-a-day

Asked by an-apple-a-day at 9:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Sure do!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 9:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Really sometime things people put make me laugh.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• no...so many areas to play for real for play for play~full range of emotions are allowed aren't they? define stupid? not your style? I'll have a glass of wine with ya if ya like....what's on your mind for real?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I figure I can skip those questions if I want ... some moms are here to have fun and relax, so what's the harm?
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Depends on what section you're in?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I mean, the points don't even do anything do they? Its just something they added to make cafemom more popular right?
    an-apple-a-day

Comment by an-apple-a-day (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No the points don't do anything.

I usually get super annoyed at times with it, depends on my mood. Tonight I was one of those bombarding the Crazy For Credits section. lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I come to cafemom cause I'm bored and I like to help others...but a question on my favorite tree? That just screams "I'm only doing this for the points" to me. I skip them too, I just wish i didn't have to skip them. Even reading them for .5 seconds seems a waste of my time to me, lol.
    an-apple-a-day

Comment by an-apple-a-day (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nah, that falls pretty low on my "bugs me" list. I figure some will post random stuff to dump their answers but I still add my two cents.
    You're right. The credits don't do anything. It just added a fun twist to something that used to be boring and total drama. There's still a little drama but at least it makes me laugh more.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Maybe it is me being newer or my ability to ignore unwanted things but does not bother me , if its something pointless then I just skip over it , plain and simple .
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 9:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2010