not sure if im pregnant please i need advise!!!!

I think i've started my period. Im not sure if its my menstrual cycle or if its implantation?? ive been cramping a little all day today would be day 29 since the 1st day of my last period. my hubby and i have been trying to get pregnant with #2 since November 2009. Im starting to get bummed that its been taking so long to get pregnant :( I think it took 6 months to get pregnant with my first child, he was a surprise :) What should i do? Take another test? I took one this morning and thought I saw a very very faint line but not sure if my eye's were playing tricks on me. Please any advise or has anyone had this happen to them?? HELP!!!

sweetpea0614

Asked by sweetpea0614 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a few days and retest.. Hard I know but if you think it was a faint blue line that still equals positive. In a few days the hormone level should be high enough to get something more than faint...Good luck :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• as stated above... wait another 2 0r 3 days then re take... there really is no other way of knowing for sure you are pregnant. symptoms and ssigns of early pregnancy are usually tricky and comparable to a period (swollen breast, hormonal, etc) so go ahead and retest
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 9:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• sweetpea0614 here thanks midnightmoma and fitmama2b for your answers. Yeah ive hardly had a period yesterday and i typically have on for 3 days; first day light 2nd day OMG horrible day and third day feeling better just spotting until it goes away. I know prob TMI but I dont know what else to say with it all. Ill probably go get me yet another PT . Please if anyone reads my question and would like to answer i would love to hear it, but nothing rude please :) Thanks again you two
    sweetpea0614

Comment by sweetpea0614 (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• keep trying to test, it may not show up in a pee test for a few more days, but you can always try a blood test for a more accurate result.
    I know waiting sucks, but sometimes that's what we have to do. I wish I could offer you more.. good luck either way :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:26 AM on Sep. 6, 2010