Looking for a great camera brand ? Do you have one that you love?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I always buy kodaks and i love them for my digital point and shoot cameras. I think if i was going to buy a more advanced digital it would prolly be a canon

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 8:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Digital Cameras - Unbiased digital camera reviews, prices, and advice
    We're not a store, but we'll help you find a great camera at the best price. ... the Panasonic TZ5 is the brand's new best-in-class for compact superzooms. ... -

Answer by vbruno at 8:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Kodak seems to be a brand we lean toward. They all have been sturdy (have a 6 yr old who LOVES to use the point and shoot digi)as well as porducing great quality pics, they are a tad easier on the budget =)

Answer by New2WAHJ at 4:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Depends on what kind of camera that you're wanting. I worked for Olan Mills Portrait studios as a photographer/ studio manager and then DM. They use a modified Olympus camera. My boyfriend is really into photography and he uses a Nikon. Both are great cameras but cost a little bit more. I think they're worth it and will last long enough to pay for themselves. Plus, you won't have to spend on professional photos when you've got your own professional camera!

Answer by Jess6700 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2008