what kind of things do you do with your baby who crawls and is active? What kind of games do you play? Are you constantly with them or do you let them play alone?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 9:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh, we would play peek-a-boo and read nursery rhymes and look at board books, and those sorts of things, but I also let her play by herself.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• invest in a tunnel. it will change your life. we had gotten our sons at target for less than $15. it brings crawling and peek a boo to a whole nother level!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• When my kids were little I made sure they played alone sometimes (with me nearby). It helps them learn independence and self reliance plus their creativity and imagination will flourish. As a childcare provider I make sure the children I take care of also have these play opportunities.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:33 AM on Sep. 5, 2010