Cafemom friendships ?

I have joined a few times (3) but never really got into the swing of things so I always deleted my account after a few months but hoping the 3rd time is the charm and I get some use from this site . I kinda did the same with FB but now am addicted ha .
Anywho was wondering have any of you formed and close friendships thanks to cafemom whether keeping it online or taking it off ???

mamahol

Asked by mamahol at 9:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• nope,.. no friendships.. i usually just use the site when I have a question I would loike to ask other moms
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 9:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I definitely have formed several close friendships here on the cafe. I belong to The Widows Club, and have met some wonderful women. Several of these ladies will be coming to my house tomorrow, a couple even planning to stay overnight. We're having a big cookout and letting all the kids play. A few of us have gotten together several times. And some of the women who aren't close enough to get together with us are still great friends. I don't know what I'd do without this wonderful network of supportive friends - they've been a real lifesaver.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Theres this mom who I became close with the only one I gave my number to, we haven't spoken in a while but I like cafemom because you can ask questions and give advice to others, I give more advice then ask for it and it makes me happy when someone makes use of the advice I give. I've taken several breaks from cafemom but still come back, I like to help other people and LOVE to voice my opinion especially when and where it counts.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i'm trying lure other moms over to fb to play farmville. i need two more friends so i can up-grade.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• totally have.

My group is private, we migrated here from MSN. I have met 5 of my Mommy friends and their kids. I have met 2 of their husbands. We all have each others cell #s and addresses and exchange cards at the holidays and call and chat. Or send out a text alert when someone is preggo, or having a hard time and needs the extra support. There are alot of things I share with my Cafe Moms that I don't share with my real life friends.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Oh Gosh I used to be part of 2 msn groups years ago , totally stinks they shut them down !
    mamahol

Comment by mamahol (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• yes! I befriended a mom in a group and we call each other often
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes I have made friends with a few women on here and they are really nice.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:25 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• just text on a screen to me, no offense, but I dunno anyone from Jane on here lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2010