What is your childs bedroom(s)?

Right now my sons room is baby looney tunes but we are in the process of changing it to toy story.

giovannismom19

Asked by giovannismom19 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• well we're about to move into my old house i grew up in, i'm already making plans to do their rooms. ds has a thomas the train bed so i'm going to make his room thomas the train, and i'm going to make dd's max and ruby, she loves that show. i'd make princesses but she's not into that...yet :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My daughters room theme is Tinkerbell.
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 9:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• They don't have cartoon themes, but its blue and green.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My son's room is stars and moons. I did it back in 2000, he will be 10 soon, and really wants an "upgrade"

My daughter's room is a jungle theme.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• my teenage sons room is just looney tunes period,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I had a muralist come in and paint right away when we moved in. My older son chose a space theme, so his is dark blue with white airbrushed stars and planets, with rockets and matching bedding for accessories. My youngest son chose dinosaurs so his has a giant brontosaurus, pterodactyl, a volcano, palm tree, and tropical plants. My kids rooms are probably my favorite places in the house.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My sons is Cars (DIsney) and my daughter is flowers and butterflys ...
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 9:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Both of my daughter and stepdaughter's rooms are different colors. My son and stepson's room is white with blue carpet.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Our 7 and 8 yr old share a room, it's all camo, and an offroad theme. They love it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Daughter's room is being painted lavender right now and her room is done in the Laura Ashley Fun Fairies line. I was lucky enough to find curtains, lamp, etc as well. Also had some letters and a hairbow clip custom painted to match =).

Here's a pic of the line:
    http://www.babymetro.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Laura-Ashley-la-fp00&click=2
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 10:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2010