Would you rather go without heat or air condition in your house?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in

• No heat, it doesn't get too cold here, but it is horribly hot for over 6 months per year.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• AC......

Our central air has been broken for 3yrs. Just don't have the money to fix it. Open windows, use ceiling fans and floor fans, and you will live. AC is a luxuray item while heat is actually a necessity
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We would freeze to death without heat. So no a/c.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No AC. It gets pretty cold here in the winter and I dont have ac anyway
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• we dont have ac..but i would loooooove to have it!! as for the heat..i never turn it on...i think ive turned the fireplace on maybe 5-6 times and weve lived here for 3 years..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• AC is for wimps, lol...I do not have it and survive just fine but without heat we would not survive
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Well, I don't have AC in my house right now because we live in Washington state and it just doesn't typically get over about 85 in the summer. We do have heat because it does get into the 20s and 30s in the winter though and the fall/spring is cool and rainy. SO I would have to say definitely no AC :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'd go w/out heat. Our fireplace and sleeping together in front of it would help. Well, maybe not... this is northern minnesota and it's cold often. However, I am SUPER DUPER heat intolerant, it makes me sick as a dog. I'd rather freeze than be overheated
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

•  

The home we live in now doesn't have AC. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We never ever had Central Air. Don't have A/C except a tiny one in our room. But we need heat! So we can live without A/C. We need heat. We only use wood.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010