Do you work alot of overtime on your job?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Nope, none. My boss knows I am not available for anything over and above my normal 20 hours per week. (Even if my employer could afford to pay us overtime, which they can't)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• When I was working, yes, I did. I usually had at least 5 hours if not 10 a week.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yep, I'm a mom... I never stop!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I used to have to work a LOT of overtime, especially in 2008 when all the bailout stuff was happening. But my current position, there's not enough work available for it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• During our busy season we all work a lot of overtime. The rest of the year we work 35 hour weeks.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My husband started a new job about 2 weeks ago and this past week he has been staying after for 4 hours each night! so 20 hours of overtime a week!
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 10:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• When I taught I did, and didn't get paid a dime extra for it. lol I'd stay a long while before and after the bell, and would take my work home with me almost every night and weekend. That's the job if you dedicate yourself to it. :)

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2010