what is the best way to work at home and make a legit income online?

jonathanswife69

Asked by jonathanswife69 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• What's BEST will be different for everyone. Home jobs and businesses all have requirements and so do the lives of those that work them... So there is no best for everyone...  Here are the pros & cons of the different options as well as some information about where to find a job from home... My home business list is being updated, but I should have it up in a day or so...

http://sabrinascloset.yolasite.com/earn-from-home.php

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I've made as much as $100 a week for kgb online. It's legit as heck and lets you track your $$$ and get direct deposit. That $100 a week, though, I worked my butt off and my kids suffered for it. We needed the money badly at the time, though, so it was a necessary evil.

If we're in a bad spot again I'm considered daycare or babysitting.... more reliable income and not time away from my kids.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• https://www.newcorp.com/
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities posted in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Childcare is a great way to work at home. Other than that, you could also become a medical transcriptionist or customer service for Direct Tv.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 12:23 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it!! I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• If you find something tell me. I have been looking on and off forever and no all you wahm's do not contact me.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 6:17 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• http://www.allstarbux.com/?ref=mminja this works for me!
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 10:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010