Have u had a hard time being approved for home loan??

I was just wondering if any 1 has had a hard time geting approved for a home loan also right now???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• well we're only 4 years 9 months out of a chapter 7 so ... yeah. We actually applied for a home loan over the Summer but canceled it after the house we were looking at sold suddenly. Once the economy settles a bit more loans will be less difficult again. We'll go for it in April or May we think
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• u mean they sold it out from under u? Were u already approved for sure through finance company?
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My daughter had a house sold out from under her because it took so long to get financing. She had to jump thru an enormous amount of hoops and I had to sign paperwork stating that I would allow her to use all the money in our mutual bank accts if necessary. Then the band accepted her offer verbally and she signed the agreement, but before the bank signed the contract they accepted another offer.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2010