Why Do MEN Get Mad When They Don't Get Sex When They Want It ?

I am so sick-n-tired of my SO getting mad when he don't get sex when he wants to . I give it to him aleast once a week or more . But he ain't the one who is tired from having to take care of the kids 24/7 , clean house , do laundry, take kids to their activities , etc. . Thats a Freakin Job ! He just don't understand I am tired or not feeling good ! Sorry to vent on this but I am just aggrivated by this ! I am posting anonymously due to all the bashing some people do on here and I just don't feel like reading their crap today . But I know I probaly will get some on this subject !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• No bashing for you, but for your SO. Tell him to switch "Jobs". He can do what you do all time and you go do his job... Lets see if he can do it and then feels like having sex when all you want is relax or sleep...

Sorry to say it, but he is an ass if he doesnt understand it and doesnt accept when you say no.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I don't know, I have talked to my husband about this because he gets the sme way. He has it in his head that all I do is laundry and I shouldn't be tired. When he gets mad I just tell him to get over it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Funny thing is, Is I am 28 and he is 46 . But he makes me feel so bad when he gets mad when he doesn't get it . On-top of that he knows I am not that sexually active . I got that way after my last child . To m.robertson811 , I really can't do his job as he does construction and I really don't know much about that . On top of that its his own business ! But you would think he would be tired also from working .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Sounds like your sex life is a reflection of your relationship. I would talk to him on a good night, after sex. I would tell him I want to have sex more and this is what I need to do it. Decide what you need to be more available. Your relationship is worth it. Maybe you need a babysitter one night a week so you can take your time, you can get a cat nap, whatever. My husband didn't understand why I need to "schedule" sex. I had to explain it's not a schedule, it's putting time aside to spend it together without being rushed. Busy lives need some planning. It can't all be spontaneous when you both have responsibilities and kids. Ask for what you need and see what happens rather than saying this is all I have to give. You are cheating yourself out of much needed stress relief and enjoyment, Mama.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Because (most) men are selfish and unconsiderate of anyone else's feelings but their own.. That's why.. They are thinking with the wrong head.. lol.. I say (most) because there are some men out there that do think about their wives/gf feelings.
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• ok well in my marriage its the other way around .......... when my husband doesnt want me sexually it makes me feel bad.... so why dont you try this and see what happens, instead of him having to ask you why dont you make the first move then you can pick a day that you are not overly tired and you have some control over the situatuon .... it will make him feel loved by you and you wont have to say no all the time ..... i love when my hubby wants me makes me feel special and he will feel that way too.... just try it .....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Well, is there anything that he could do that might help you get in the mood? Maybe he could give you 20 minutes of alone time to take a shower or quick bath. Or if he helped witht he kids in the evening or helped with some of the house work, so you're not so tired. Or maybe you just need to interact as adults(out of the bed) for a little while after the kids go to bed. It can be hard to be in "Mommy" mode all day, you don't feel like a Woman after that and maybe if you two just talked about your day without being interupted, you might feel better.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• MEN THINK THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING AND YES THEY DON'T THINK THAT STAYING AT HOME IS A JOB MY HUSBAND THINKS I SIT ON MY ASS ALL DAY WONDER HOW HE THINKS HIS DINNER GETS DONE AND HIS LAUNDRY AND HOW THE HOUSE STAYS CLEAN AND HIS DAUGHTER IS TAKEN CARE OF THEN HIS IDEA OF INTRODUCING SEX INTO THE PICTURE IS SAYING WANNA SCREW LIKE THAT IS A REAL TURN ON I ALSO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE BASHING ON HERE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CAN CATCH A REAL ATTITUDE FOR WHAT I THOUGHT THAT IS WAY YA ALL JOINED THIS GROUP
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• If you don't give it to him then someone else will. He can only take so much rejection before another woman's ass swaying in front of him is gonna look pretty tempting.
    Anonymous

• See what I am talking about the damn bashing . I never fucking said I don't give it to him anonymous 1:17pm . I fucking DO ! Read the DAMN question retard !
    Anonymous