rsvp....?????

I am having a b-day party for my 6yr old daughter next sat. I mailed out invitations about a week and a half ago and put at the bottom rsvp by oct.4 we invited 7 kids and only 1 mom rsvpd so what do i do? Do i call the other 6 to see if they are coming or do i make goodie bags for all of them in hopes that they show up and buy a big cake and three pizzas or do i make one goodie bag for the one that rsvpd and than if the others show up be screwed but if they dont have tons of leftover stuff? I gave them more than enough time to rsvp i just needed a yes or no answer and if they arent coming i was thinking about calling some other of her friends and see if they would like to come.What should i do?Thanks in advance!

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Ummm...the party is next week and the RSVP is for OCTOBER....I think that is the problem
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• it was a typo:( I wrote it on the invitation right i double checked them all!!
    proudmom34

Comment by proudmom34 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yeah, parents can be bad about rsvp,,,,,you know what, call. Before you make grab bags and spend extra money. What are there 7 kids invited? Call and find out, no big deal.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes..i would call everyone...to let them know u made a mistake...and to see if they would be able to attend...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:49 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would call them. It's a pain but you need to plan. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:37 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• call them! people apparently have problems RSVPing on time. it's so annoying!!!! ha.

happy birthday to your LO!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• yeah call txt or email to get a good head count most ppl dont rsvp
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2010