Ever wanna buy a kids Halloween candy?

I wish I could buy a bag of it, lol. You just cannot get that mixture in a store. Even if you buy assorted bags, it's just not the same! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• NO...this is where it all starts..with the Halloween candy..we eat it..we love it..the weight starts to come on, our tastes for it increases...then comes Thanksgiving...and pies and cakes seem wonderful and we eat too much...Then Christmas...we eat a little too much again....then that Valentine candy comes out and our final indulgence with Easter candy...we work to get summer shorts on..finally do and then..Boo..the Halloween sugar addiction starts all over...not this year....(I say with all hope).
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• lmao... You betcha, omg that is great mix and you are right you can not buy that mix of goodies..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes! I actually "bought" half my sister's last year! Mom didn't want her having too much due to her cavity problems. Mom gave me $10 to give to Faith for half of her candy. Good stuff! I guess since she's not paying my dental bill anymore I can have all the candy I want :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• So right I love this mix... I would buy my nephews buckets quick, if they would let me...LOL
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 11:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2010