In week 38 and woke up with menstrual like cramps. Anyone else experience this?

Brooke1106

Asked by Brooke1106 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be light contractions. If it gets worse you should go to your OB or the hospital.

But.. i had menstrual like cramps almost through my whole pregnancy... when the uterus was getting bigger ect.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• That's how my labor was! I had no cramping or braxton hicks my entire pregnancy, so I knew when I was feeling these little "cramps" every 3-5 minutes that it was labor. But I relaxed as much as I could and didn't go to the hospital for 12 more hours.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• SAME WITH ME WHEN I STARTED HAVING CRAMPIN KNEW IT WAS LABOR AND SINCE IT WAS MY THIRD PREGNANCY AFTER I LOST MY MUCUS PLUG I WAITED TIL THEY WERE LIKE 4 MINUTES APART TO GO TO HOSPITAL IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST THEY TELL; YOU TO GO WHEN THEY ARE 7 MINUTES APART
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2008