Obnoxious Family?!

What's the most obnoxious thing your family does? In my family its the obsession with my mother. I never talk about her enough; she died when i was 8 and every single event that I have ever had always has to revolve around her-i've always felt like i was just an extension of her to her side of the family. they also can't stand that i get along with my stepmother and let my son call her grandma. What are your experiences and how do you deal with it?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 11:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My freaking uncle. He's an alcoholic and a jerk but my grandma acts like he walks on water, my other uncle (his bro) hates him. He's hateful and obnoxious to everybody and expects my grandma to give him money. Oh yea, he's 41. He's the only reason my grandma is staying in Arkansas when everyone else moved away.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My uncle, he used to be a big drug dealer, had parties all the time, i still remember his dd 1st bday party, beer all night till 5am, dj,mariachi n all.About 5 years ago he found God, quit that lifestyle and is all about God, which im Happy for him, but now its like if you dont pray or go to Church when he ask you too, then you are no good, he wont talk or even aknowledge you, he will go to peoples houses and pray for them and then goes n talks about it to everyone, he tells people why he went & basically their business.I have an aunt who lost her baby about 12yrs ago n he will even bring her up to my aunt telling her that when she dies she wont see her dd in the heaven, hes even told me that i have it all a fam n kids a home but when i die i will go to hell, at times i just want to tell him to F!@# off, because nobody ever judged him when he was a no good like us!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010