Am I okay to delete?

I have 3 yrs worth of pictures on my computer. I have moved them all to an account with snapfish along with putting them all on cd's. Am I okay with deleting them off my computer now? I'm so afraid to, I don't want to screw up somehow and delete all our memories w/ children and such.
I'm so nervous....

cuteasabutton78

Asked by cuteasabutton78 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Did you double check to make sure that the photos are on the CD's?
    Can you take the photos off of snapfish if you want and save them on your computer? (I'm afraid I don't know what snapfish is, lol)

If yes, then go ahead!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• if they are on CD you're find. If it were just snapfish, I'd say no but you said you have them on CD too. So no worries! just keep the CDs where they won't get scratched up
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I keep mine on CD's (two copies) and on a thumb drive. After testing those I delete them.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• walmart has a really cheap service to get copies of pix sent strait to ur house. i did that with 200 pictures once for under 30$ (that includes shipping). uy sound like u r backed up :D u should be fine
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Create more than one backup just to be sure and give you peace of mind ... I put mine on CD and thumb drives, not to mention I also have an external hard drive to which I back up regularly. Can you tell I also have lots of pictures and movies and slideshows and would hate to lose them??!!??
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:15 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would put the CD in a different computer and see if they all come up. Make a 2nd copy and then print out a hard copy--you can do it online through Walgreens, and it's only pennies a picture--printing ONLY the ones you want! Then store them in a photo box in a safe place.

This is what I have done! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:32 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Can you buy an external hard drive and put them on there. That's what I have but yeah I would back them up on a couple of CD'S just to make sure and test them
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2010