Anyone tried SlimQuik?

That diet pill specifically designed for women... Does it work? Would I be better going with Alli? My diet doesn't have a lot of fat in it to begin with, but I can't stand drinking so much water (I know, I know... I just feel sick if I do).

MamaLion82007

Asked by MamaLion82007 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I personally wouldn't try Alli- right on their web site they warn that you should carry an extra pair of clothes with you; this is because the drug makes you go to the point of urgency that you can not make it to the toilet. My boss tried it and she only took it for 5 days and when she barley made it to the potty she stopped!!! On the other hand my sister takes it and has had no problems... I have tried Slimquick and I stopped taking it after a few weeks as I became scared that I was never hungry... That is not normal or healthy I would rather just try to loose weight the old fashioned way as opposed to feeling scared... Obviously though medications work differently in everybody.  Good Luck

nannyruru

Answer by nannyruru at 10:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I've heard the horror stories about Alli. Slim Quick really took your appetite away completely? Wow... I understand the scared feeling, but did it work besides that?
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I just asked this a few days ago... If I get any different responces I'll let you know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Slim Quick you say.....
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I used ALi and it does work with diet an exericise. Can get "messy" at 1st and if u eat lots of greasy food. I did low carb diet and ali and lost 10 pds in 10 days
    annamarie420200

Answer by annamarie420200 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have never tried either of those products but i am using a new product right now and having great results without having to carry around an extra pair of clothes with me. It is drug free, stimulant free and has NO side effects I have already lost weight and inches and i have only be on it for a short amount of time PM me if you would like to know more.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 3:09 AM on Oct. 14, 2008