growling at 6 months old? lol

common for her age? she is already crawling, pulling herself up and trying to cruise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is ten months and has ben growling since around five months. Its too funny lol. I think its normal.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• It's hilarious! I blamed our dog Maggie for my son's growling until I found out that most babies growl early on. It always makes me laugh when I hear it now though.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• lol.. my dd never did, but she was never around dogs... it wasn't until she watched monsters inc around a year old at friend of mines house that she started to growl with her hand all out and curled, it was too cute.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:44 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Lol my son did this too. We called it his "monster noises" and we did it back to him when he did it. I cant remember how old he was, or when it stopped. It was really funny and cute.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:49 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My daughter did this too. She was a little older than 6 months when she started. She would take a drink from her sippy cup then growl. It was like she was saying, "Man, that was good!" lol
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 5, 2010