I fell with my daughter please help

I was walking and had my 4 month old in a moby style wrap when i tripped and fell i caught myself so she didn't hit anything but her head snapped back she cried for like 30 seconds than seemed fine. Should i worry? She is acting normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if she doesnt act lethargic fall asleep or puking ur fine. be carefull
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 12:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• she should be fine if she is acting normal. She might have cried that long because you probably scared her when you fell.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Oh, what a horrible thing for you to have to deal with! I'd be worried too! I'm sure she's fine, but definitely keep an eye out if she starts getting lethargic, seems to have head or neck pain, cries more than normal, etc. Mention it to her doctor on Monday if you are still worried and she's showing no signs of distress. The doctor might just want you to come in to give your little girl a check-up just to be on the safe side.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:13 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• what kathria and the rest of the pp said.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:42 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• she is fine!!!!! she's 4 months which means her neck is strong enough to support her head. you would only have to worry if she was a newborn. she cried cause she was scared, not hurt
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I agree with the others, she was probably just scared. As long as she is acting like her normal self she is probably just fine :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would take her to a chiropractor. I"m sure she's fine, but I took DS to see a chiropractor starting @ 3 weeks anyway.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010