a comical story-ish situation

She got mad at him because he was gone - to go fishing - she wanted to go drinking - from what i gather this is mid-day - she was Mad because she wanted him to watch their daughter while she did this - Oh and she is going to get an abortion *blinks* ... she left him. with their daughter. she will be back in a few days for her stuff and daughter and wants full custody. *coughs* he says he is being told he will not see his daughter again...

does this story make your brain hurt? Mine does... I try not think of the fact that there is a very young child involved... i got this to my inbox last night. lets throw in there that He has a record - his house was busted for drugs and under aged crap - i didnt hear a lot just that the cops carried away all of his paraphernalia (this was LONG before he met his now ex and had a child) actually he has since gone back to school and straitened stuff out - he still has pix of him smoking pot

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 12:08 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I must have missed the comical part. Sounds sad and pathetic to me.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:29 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• it infuriates me that people like this can have kids and i keep having miscarriages.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 12:18 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• sounds like they are both idiots
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 12:24 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Oh boy. Well...at least she didn't leave em locked in the car in the bar parking lot....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• for sure. really now? drinking - dump the kid off with the dad and then away you go. are you F*&^ing kidding me? yea they live like a block from me ... have since my son was born. i may drive past it but the unstableness is intense. there are a lot of people who cannot have children for one reason or anther and this is just awful. I would love to hear the excuse... or rather I wouldn't
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2010