omg.. he grew 2 sizes over night??

my baby is growing and i somehow missed it?! has anyone had this happen - i bought shoes about a month ago and we forgot them for a few days at his dads. went back to get them today and play. crazy crap he has gone from comfortably fitting in a size 6 to needing a size 8. lol he will be three in January. he has never had such a dramatic growth spurt so i am just taken back

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 12:15 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• honestly I remember having one around that age because I remember it actually HURT. And we are talking over 20 years ago. lol.
    My mom wrote about it in my baby book..

but my DD is 2 1/2 and typically it's no more than a 1/4-1/2 inch a month that she grows. so its not overly drastic.. and not with shoes.
    My nephew did that with his shoes though..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• before u know it he'll be bigger then you enjoy him
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 12:22 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Ouch, that's one crazy growth spurt! I hope you didn't pay much for those shoes!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:29 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• haha thank god they are walmart shoes! and i am pregnant with another boy so reuse I shall! they are very cute blue tennis shoes! bleh I really liked them lol

I have been looking at him a lot lately and falling in love all over again. I really wanted a girl but Oh my gawd I love my son. the omg is inappropriate Yes. I am trying to convey what no words can. I am so emotional lol wow
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• yes and now i feel terrible because he has been so fussy and of course cannot tell me exactly what is wrong. so i got tired of the child being so grumpy.. my poor baby :(

thats really cool that you remember that xxhazeldovexx! I dont remember grow spurts... i played to hard maybe? idk i was one of the tallest kids until like 5th or 6th grade... hmm
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2010