Does anyone have memory techniques to remember stuff?

I forget things all of the time... like filling the diaper bag, my cellphone, sunglasses, and many other things.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 12:27 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually make notes to myself and if I need to tape it to the door know before leaving, or to the opening of my purse or to the computer or cellphone, I also send myself reminders on my cell phone.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:27 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I don't remember!
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 12:41 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• yes I do, I use the first few words from each thing I am trying to remember and turn it into a word...for instance in what you gave us here,,,I would call it,,dellglass. diaper bag, cell phone, sunglasses.. lol sometimes it works and sometimes I forget what it means,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:49 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• im least to say
    reina77

Answer by reina77 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• nope not really
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• that's cute beyondhopes...i'm going to try that, next time i need to remember somthing..... As for me i always put it in a plastic bag and hang it on the front door knob...or i place it in front of the door...And the funny thing is that i have my sister book hanging on the door now to return tomorrow...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:07 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I have a date book and I use sticky notes to make lots of lists. Sometimes I need them, sometimes not. But at least I have a place to write stuff down if I start feeling like my life is running me instead of the other way around. I also stop and take inventory before i leave the house, before I leave work, anytime i might leave somethign important behind.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:08 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I sitck sticky notes a eyelevel on the front door.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2010