Do you have a photo album or is all your pictures on the computer?

I have always loved photo albums and picture taking. But, since digital camera's and computers it just seems so easy to download all the pictures to the computer and not pay for them to be developed.
I really want to start getting them in albums but I'm now 3 yrs behind- that's going to be alot of money, lol. even using snapfish.com or any other photo center online.

cuteasabutton78

Asked by cuteasabutton78 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have both. I have special moments, holidays in album and random pic on the computer or memory card.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I have mostly photo albums...bcuz i like to share them with family and friends when they come over to visit.
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 12:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• both
    reina77

Answer by reina77 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i just have a camrea
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I don't develop my pictures much anymore either. I email to friends or send a scan disk to my parents for them to view in a digital frame we gave them.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:22 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I have tons of photo albums on my shelves and I have tons of photo albums on my computer. LOL! I LOVE taking pictures. However, I take a ton of pictures and don't have the money to keep up with printing them all out. So, I keep them on my computer and on my external hard drive. This way I can share them with friends, use them as my screensaver and I still have them to print out. I want to be able to share them with my kids/grandkids later in life.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 2:48 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I agree, I have alot of pic in albums before I bought a digital, now I don't have any and i'm sure it will cost alot for me to get them.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i have both:)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 5, 2010